dimanche 26 juillet 2015

Japan Expo & day with RinRin in Paris



The day right after  the Angelic Pretty Tea Party (I don't need to mention that yes, we were exhausted), Mila and I woke up way too early to go to Japan Expo. We were working on NHK World's booth ! Our mission was getting people to take pictures of themselves with the cake hats pictured below. But our day featured nice surprises !

TV broadcasting Kawaii.i episodes on repeat, includind the one with Mila and Minori~ Look at her. I'm proud.
HOLD ONTO YOUR DREAMS.



They are heavy and look delicious and very fake.


During lunch break Diana came to pick us up, save us with sandwiches as we had forgotten that we were to feed ourselves, and took us (well, mostly Mila and I followed :p) to the Sailor Moon booths and Love Live! figures that may or may not be fake, we will never know.

Now it is a huge improvement since last year where I spent hours in the dealer's room trying to find anything even remotely Love-Live-related.

 On the way back we found out that that-temple-featured-in-the-anime-and-which-i-forgot-the-name-of had a booth too and was selling some supposedly very exclusive & limited goodies and I even got a Maki phone charm for unknown reasons.

Clafou & Rehem at Crescent booth at the end of the day 


Giving 0 fucks in the last t-shirt I could find to fight this weather. H&M, kids section. I feel bad.

 I could never get tired of seeing the cutest face in the world, ever.


Tiya, Tro-Tro, Sandra and Ayumi were cosplaying Haikyuu (some genderbent~) and it was very impressive.

  

In the afternoon we were told to go to the entry hall to take part in RinRin's fashion walk inside the con, which was a great way to see friends as most had gathered there.




RinRin then recorded a segment for Kawaii.i, answering questions and talking about Harajuku styles, then everyone got to take pictures with her ! And it took quite some time. Time that we consequently spent not working...



 




End of the day, Yuta's happy face's telling us that everything was filmed satisfyingly, and RinRin being silly meaning the exact same thing !

It was heaven to be offered a taxi ride back to Paris, as suffering the overly crowded trains would have most cetainly killed us all. (It was very hard on our co-workers from the days before. WE HAD HEARD STORIES.)


*
 *  *


The next day ! 
RinRin wanted to visit Paris a little bit in a more relaxed atmosphere before going home. We took her to eat very typical French food then to the Louvre, Tuileries gardens and Ladurée !





Last time I had went to see Mona Lisa I thnk I was still in middle school. It couldn't have been more crowded than that day. I understand now how museums would ban selfie sticks and how camera phones are just annoying; people were taking so. much. time. taking blurry, off-center pictures of their face next to the painting.

My mandatory Antinous bust picture; I take one each time I go to the Louvre, I'm obsessed like that.




Spinning RinRin ! She is just so nice and genuine, like a living piece of happiness.
Can't wait to see her again !

And that's unfortunately when my camera's battery died (it doesn't happen often, but when it happens, it's in the middle of a photoshoot or during events, you know.)

I was borrowing Mila's Bookmark JSK that day ! I was so so happy to wear it, I really like this dress, and realistically it's the one that suits me best from her wardrobe. ...Though I haven't tried Crystal Dream Carnival yet. (Sorry for the vision). Pictures taken by Tro-Tro~~

 

And this is all~ Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed those July event articles !


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire