dimanche 12 juin 2016

Earl Grey




I recently got Peppermint Fox's Tea Emblem in Earl Grey, I type as I sip a cup of earl grey, disgusted beyond words at the walking cliché that I am. This dress is a dream. I can't even begin to express how much I love the illustrations, I get distracted and look at them for long minutes when I wear it, and it's starting to become a problem.

Low-key starting (alright, it's actually pretty much done already but--) to build a shrine to Thali and Lindzi. Their work is pure love !






I had been looking forward to wear the dress with Michiko's christmas present, the most perfect Vierge Vampur cat brooch, and my does it fit





Pink carnations, for no reason, but no one need reasons for flowers.



I have a feeling I may have already linked that one song
yet it hardly matters
I'd link it 89 times
 

3 commentaires:

  1. Can't deny it. I love your blog and writing stlye.
    You're wonderful <3

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. You're so beautiful I can't breath! (❁´ᴗ`❁)

    RépondreSupprimer