dimanche 7 février 2016

Ambers (drawings)


First of all ☆ One of two projects that kept me busy lately, and it is French Café's next event~ In collaboration with Lyon-based association Aüra Lolita. French peeps check out the event page !



  




 *


Donation for LA lolita day event, Winter Lumière. 
One copy has been printed and offered as a raffle prize, and I feel very honored that they asked me to contribute !

Commission for Myrsky's birthday~





*

Cutting down on the amount fo fanart I post... I've made so much. So. Much. You have no idea. I could make a decently-sized fanzine with one month's content. It is spiralling into madness as we speak. Please send help.


The best things that happened to the technical aspects of my drawing life are pencil-sketching beforehand (and for that I will forever be in Thali's debt) and one hour Twitter challenges. Who knew I could make better things in less time. Better, monochrome things.




I fancy my stuff cute and light-hearted.

*


Hey mama, when you leave, don't you leave a thing behind,
I don't want nothin', can't use nothin'

2 commentaires:

  1. Stunning work!!
    I love the one of Erwin losing his arm, it's so amazing, it's hard to put in to words how I feel



    SAMI★SPOON

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Dear ! Thank you so much !! Truly I could draw Erwin losing his arm about 43 times and I wouldn't get tired of it. There are simply too many emotions in it, following it, all around, there's so much potential for pain and I won't ever shut up about it. Thank you again !

      Supprimer