samedi 8 août 2015

Summer drawings



Some news ! I'm drawing an awful lot these days but everything has to stay secret for a little while~ Therefore it feels like I haven't much to show even though I produce so much. But there is exciting stuff coming, I hope everyone will enjoy it.

Starting with a bunch of girlfriend ♡ Some of these are gifts for special occasions and some others are very random things because she inspires me a lot.
 
  
Made a paperdoll card for our anniversary and it was way too funny to make not to draw more in the future.
Next one will be chocolate-themed !



Of course it works ! I haven't tried with the paper version yet though...


Iris' coordination for a coord challenge ! It was so perfect I had to draw it.


Commission for Miyu & Camélia ! 
It's really one of my favourites from all the commissions I've done. 


  




Thank you so much for looking ! ♡


3 commentaires:

  1. Your drawing are always so perfect! Thank you for sharing ♥
    Amy xx

    Little Moon Dragon

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Is that Mila in Luminous Sanctuary? I thought she looked really cute and angelic in it. Lovely drawing too!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Toujours aussi stylé !
    Petit coup de coeur pour le "after event" xD

    RépondreSupprimer