vendredi 10 juillet 2015

Lolita Picnic


Last week and before the crazy event days started, Rehem had organized a nice picnic in Vincennes, near Paris, right in front of its castle. It was a very lovely and sunny days and we were quite a lot. Healthy (ha ha) food was shared and games were played all afternoon. Here is a little collection of pictures I took during the day.

Le partage fraternel du saucisson.







We made frieds with the local fauna, namely a few ladybugs and that spiders' nest just above us.


I could frame this picture. 

Mila and myself make a point of wearing tablecloth-kei at picnics.
 
Hair just wouldn't stay in place.

Port de Rochefort~

Marina was adorable and made me want to try salopettes

Caly matches creams like a goddess





That necklace.





 Clothilde's and Alien's socks were matching heavenly. I want some of those too.

I wish I had outfits shots of Mei and Rehem and many others but still, hope you liked these pictures !
And now on to reporting the busiest week of the year~

2 commentaires:

  1. I would love to have a Lolita picknick! *o* It looks like you all had so much fun and you all look lovely. <3

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Oh, everyone looks so cute! It sounds like you had a wonderful time ♥
    Amy xx

    Little Moon Dragon

    RépondreSupprimer