mardi 12 mai 2015

Wilde Rose



I must apologize for there will be quite a lot of over exposed outfit pictures taken against backlight in the near future. Preferably with a bonnet. It is my favourite setting right now, even though it erase every lace detail, and makes for the most grainy pictures.

Light is much softer that way and I like it so much more than the usual harsh window light ! Unless I can borrow someone to help me and take all of these outside, of course. Then it's not really a problem anymore.





I cut my hair just after taking these pictures, I hadn't noticed how bad the ends had come to look. It's a lot better now !

Also slowly learning the difficult art of selfies... I guess ? It really differs from self-portraits. Much more tricky.


Thank you for looking, and thank you so much for 100,000 pageviews ! 
It sounds like a lot, I can't quite realize ;w;


6 commentaires:

  1. MUHU. Ma chérie c'est la plus belle <3

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Oh, all of your photos are so cute! I love your bonnet ♥
    Amy xx

    Little Moon Dragon

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Perfect pictures! I really love the one where you sit and the one where you're facing the window/light. So beautiful!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Perfect as always! Your pictures are always so etereal...

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Loving your pictures and the genuine, honest way you have put your story across - you're an inspiration and I am following your journey - awesome work!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Han ! Je vais m'arrêter à 3 articles de stalkage parce que bon ! Mais c'est vraiment trop cool !

    RépondreSupprimer