vendredi 24 avril 2015

Spring drawings


For starters, you should totally watch Kawaii International this Saturday (24th of April)  ! The program is broadcasted at very specific times : 4:10, 11:10, 16:10 and 22:10 (UTC). Don't miss it, it's going to be so interesting to see Mila working around for KERA and visiting the lolitas' favourite places !

On a related note you should also buy this month's (June) Kera. I promise you won't be disappointed.
Marie seal of quality. 100% recommended. You'll know why if you watch Kawaii.i.

Ah, it almost feels as if I had nothing to say on it ! I do. I feel so happy and so proud and it gives me fuzzy feelings. Mila has accomplished so much, and she deserves all that she earned, and more. So please watch and support her and lolita fashion !


*
*  * 

On to some recent drawings ! 

A while back I took part in a dress-me-up challenge and was paired with the lovely Ha-Anh, who, for personnal reaons, could finally not participate. Nevertheless I had a lot of funs coming up with an outfit for her ! She has the best taste in clothing !


I recently started pencil drawing again thanks to Thali who inspired me a lot and I truly enjoy it immensely ! It's far messier than usual and it is frustrating not being able to correct it as easily as digitally but it does have more personnality, I guess.

 

Birthday Erica !


The lovely Harly

And AMfashioshow!Mila throwing love and glitters on you



 


 


 



*
*  * 

It's not often that I show school work because I'm rarely satisfied with it, but here are some pages~





I am still currently taking commissions to get funds for a new camera, my current one is slowly dying... And since I can't work until school finishes, I'll try to draw as much as possible !


Thank you so much for looking !


1 commentaire: