samedi 4 avril 2015

Cosmic again



Here I come with the grainiest pictures in the history of mankind ! 
That's what you get for taking pictures in a dark, rainy weather. Sun can't come back soon enough. 

I tried to wear Cosmic with an underskirt to give it a less casual, more lolita-like feeling... 
I should probably invest in some black TP shoes, at some point ! That, and a matching cream blouse.



Mila got me the cutest Swimmer socks and they'll be perfect in the summer !

And I forgot to post these, so here it is : from just after we met Kammie~~ It's as casual as it can get.
And it feels lovely to be able to wear this on a daily basis. 

That's enough Cosmic for today I guess. Thank you for looking ♡

1 commentaire:

  1. Oh, your outfit is so cute! I love all of the constellation print ♥
    Amy xx

    Little Moon Dragon

    RépondreSupprimer