samedi 21 mars 2015

Clothes of sand



A little bit of stuff I draw when I don't want to work on school projects. Consequently these are pieces I do not put too much thought in, the main purpose being relaxing and drawing things I like.

Apologies for that overuse of oval frames lately. They do provide with quite a nice result when one is as bad with composition as I am.

*
*  *

Starting with some commissions I did in the last few weeks !
I am so happy whenever anyone asks me. It really means a lot.
These are all the €10 option, and I'm pretty much taking commissions all the time these days~

 Maja's wonderful Btssb TP outfit

 
Lovely Rachel for an outfit with Belle Époque JSK~

And equally lovely Ronnie who asked me to create an outfit based on Btssb's Searching for Baroque. How awesome is that ? I immediately thought of some OTT stuff but in the end we decided to have something more wearable.

Nonetheless, the theatrical potential of this dress haunted me, so I had to use it in some way :

Nearly not as OTT as I'd have wished but then I didn't spend a lot of time on it. Still, frames.


*
*  *


Present for dear Michiko~

Mila and her poney (probably).

More Mila ♡ Valentine's day drawing


Now, I've been quite obsessed with little shit Gellert since we almost-marathoned Harry Potter last month, where he gets a glorious 10 seconds of compiled screentime in DH1. And therefore I had to draw. Too much. Way too much.


 Oops I can't stop.


This is actually schoolwork; the first two pages of a workshop we had in school with Belgian illustrator Benoît Jacques. Traditional media were highly encourages, so I only cheated with the colouring.

I am also overjoyed because the lovely Thali from Peppermint Fox and I finally did the art trade we've been meaning to do for a few months, and her drawing is the most beautiful thing I have every seen.
Mila and I, and Lindzi and Thali~

I listen to a lot of Nick Drake these days and it doesn't depress me nearly as much as it used to, which is a good thing.
It also serves as a formidable excuse to write song lyrics in comics.

3 commentaires:

  1. Tes dessins sont toujours si doux et mignons !

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. What amazing artworks they are!!
    So beautiful ~♡ o(〃^▽^〃)o

    RépondreSupprimer