dimanche 8 février 2015

Ghosts


  

I am so happy to have bought myself this dress for Christmas. It is actually very delicate. It also ensures that no discomfort will be felt after eating too much at a Tea Party (for example !) Still, I wanted to try and see if it couldn't somehow be made more versatile than simply an A-line dress like it is supposed to be. 

Ah, if I could, I'd wear ivory everyday.
 

OP : AatP; corset : Atelier Pierrot; hat : Cloudberry Lady




 



 




 

5 commentaires:

  1. The OP + corset combination is so stunning *0*

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Oh, this dress is lovely! I love the lace details ♥
    Amy xx

    Perfect Imperfections

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. You are like an angel in ivory!! And that corset is just perfect!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Je trouve que les couleurs claires te vont très bien!
    Et puis rien de tel qu'un cadeau offert à soi même, haha ^^

    RépondreSupprimer