vendredi 2 janvier 2015

New year throwback : a tale in outfits (2014)


I was inspired by the yearly Tumblr posts listing the ten or so favourite outfits from the year to make this. These are almost all of my 2014 outfits. Making a list is actually quite uselful to see where one's style is going ! And I'm much more happier with this year's compared to last year's. I hesitated a lot and asked around before posting this. But it's pretty much like a timeline post, isn't it ?

In 2014 I went back to sweet (a bit) during Summer and it made me want more simple, cute clothes (like that damn red gigham skirt that's been haunting me for months). I also really need more blouses and accessories.
For 2015, I need to remember that sometimes bags are part of an outfit, and to take more simple, casual pictures of outerwear. Also I'd wish to have pictures taken at some point.

Looking back I love how every picture reminds me of a special occasion, like that bunny Holy Stained Glass that was for Valentine's day, and the bunch of Jesus dresses from last SFE's event in London, or the Belgian week-end and this summer's events.

So... How was everyone's year ?

May you always explore your creative side with your pretty clothes, make friends, have projects and share the love. I wish you all the best !




 















3 commentaires:

  1. I love all of your outfits! Have a wonderful 2015 ♥
    Amy xx

    Perfect Imperfections

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Ma tenue préférée est définitivement la sixième, celle ou tu portes cette magnifique couronne et la robe dorée. Mais c'est plutôt dur de choisir, tes tenues sont toutes magnifiques ! Et tes photos superbes.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Vous êtes définitivement la lolita la plus élégante d‘Europe !

    RépondreSupprimer