lundi 13 octobre 2014

When the night falls



JSK : AatP, hat : Triple Fortune, necklace : J&J

Sometimes I send auction links to Mila saying "I'm so going to buy this / Should I buy this / Oh hell no I was outbidded already / This bid was made by a shopping service, I'm going to find the girl who won it and steal it from her" (and it usually happens within the same hour). And sometimes, "that damn girl who won the auction" is no other thank my darling buying me a birthday gift. Life is always surpising and I'm being spoiled. 

Therefore, in her honor, here are some picture with said hat~ I hope I did it justice. It is truly beautiful.

I'm blessed to have met this wonderful person that Mila is, and believe me, I'm not saying that for her wonderful taste and generosity, but for absolutely everything.







 





*
* *


6 commentaires:

  1. Happy Birthday \o/

    You are gorgeous!

    (I never comment, but I love all your outfits and you are such an inspiration to me <3)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. You look absolutely wonderful! This hat was made for you. You and Mila have good taste. ;)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I absolutely love your dress, I love the little designs on the skirt! :)

    catscraftsncritters.blogspot.ca

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Ohlalala Marie... Mais tu es vraiment magnifique ! Cette robe est vraiment splendide et faite pour toi ! ♥

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. You are truly blessed to have a wonderful Mila (now tell me where I can get my own XD) You've done this gorgeous hat justice <3

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. So lovely you loooook sooo amazing!!!! *0*


    恵美より ♥
    www.emi-doll.blogspot.jp

    RépondreSupprimer