vendredi 31 octobre 2014

Throwback







Why did I took such plain photos, you may ask ? I recently found the left piture in my folders. I was very surprised to see it was already two years ago. Or only two years ago ? So this morning, although I had a thousand other things to do, I dressed just as simple as for this long forgotten photo and went to the exact same spot. (This is almost science, yes, indeed !)


I hope it is frightening enough. Have a lovely Halloween with the mandatory stomach ache from too many sweets and please take care. And please hug lonely trees if you find them.



3 commentaires:

  1. Incredible beautiful as always. That dress is really charming.

    A.
    Blog: A Beautiful Little Fool

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Happy Halloween! And lovely photos + outfit. :)

    catscraftsncritters.blogspot.ca

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Sooooo beautiful...
    And you tree hugging photo is so cute! :D

    RépondreSupprimer