vendredi 10 octobre 2014

Carnival : the off



Carnival part I  *




I'm not very skilled at this (as I have very little of it — a few skirts and some leftovers from my early lolita days) but I wanted to wear sweet myself for the day. I found it fitting to be wearing cute things, for I need something to get into the mood. The same way I listen to gothic or classical music to take pictures of dark outfits, and silly idol songs for lighter ones (you now know all of my dark, hidden secrets).





I got to experience something that has never happened to me before during that photoshoot : my camera's battery unexpectedly died on me after only one hour of taking pictures. The frustration was very intense, to say the least. However, we have absolutely wonderful friends that are way too nice for their own good, and that's how Aliénor came to rescue us by bringing me her own personal camera. Now, I am not used to Nikon and do not like it very much precisely because I'm inexperienced wih it, but it turns out I really like the pictures that came out of it — a good part of my favourites, in fact.

Thank you again Aliénor, you truly are our Lord and Savior.

 Our refinment is unrivaled.



 We had to share this lovely carrousel with some children, but most importantly, half a dozen Chinese newlyweds doing wedding photoshoots. It was incredible to see them come one after the other. But I completely understand the appeal ! I'm sad I didn't get to photograph every one of them, that would have made for quite an album.


 UNLEASH THE BEAST. Also, pony butts.






That's it for this very hectic and very awesome photoshoot day. I hope you liked the pictures and that they make you want to visit carrousels and share happy moments in pretty dresses~

3 commentaires:

  1. I can not tell you how much I want your cardigan, it's soooooo cute! *o* As is your outfit as well.
    Mila's funny pictures are just hilarious! XD

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. It looks like you had a lot of fun! :)

    catscraftsncritters.blogspot.ca

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Ho ho! You are so adorable in sweet style with cute little bunsss~ You're so talented with your photo taking skills, the photos turned out wonderfully (even the funny derpy ones XD)

    RépondreSupprimer