jeudi 7 août 2014

Moitié Maid


JSK : Moi-même-Moitié, blouse : H&M, apron and socks : Btssb, headdress : AatP, shoes : An*Tai*Na

This was supposed to be my Garden Party outfit ! However, due do Mila and I's recent acquisition of our beloved Angelic Pretty gingham dresses, plans were changed. I am still posting this, mainly so that you can all make fun of me if you wish.





6 commentaires:

  1. Tes cheveux sont d'une longueur incroyable !

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I really loved your Garden Party Maid outfit, but this one is sooo cute too! *O*

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Moitié (adorable) maid, mais c'est quoi l'autre moitié ? Moitié moe allez ! *sort*

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Oh! This is also very cute! But I'm glad you were twinning with Mila, because that was overload of adorable <3

    RépondreSupprimer