samedi 30 août 2014

Love cookie


Some very soft stuff, all drawn this week because I have no life. Not counting those I discarded and work-related stuff I can't show as of yet... I realy have no life. It is sweet, though, to be able to make whatever I want without being concerned about deadlines !
With too much text and no backgrounds, because I am also lazy. Please enjoy and I hope it makes you all hungry~


I don't know where this obsession with food drawing comes from but hey, here's more !

 






Mirai-chan. I rarely do fan art, I've not even finished watching the show b-but her blood abilities are cute. Somehow.

Apparently I also make Super Junior fan art now. But only for one special bunny~

And don't forget to be nice to the person who ties your waist-ties !


4 commentaires:

  1. Wow, these are amazing! So cute. :)

    catscraftsncritters.blogspot.ca

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I just want to stick them alllllllll on my wall! Can you please sell them as posters? I will buy them all.<3 I love the food ones, and I can't decide which one I like most. Milk-chan is so cute, but so is mlle framboise! You are so talented and your style is light and ephemeral. I love it~~

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I adore these, especially the framboise and milk girls! Your style is so simple and lovely ♡

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. J'aime tellement ton style simple et épuré, très graphique !

    RépondreSupprimer