mercredi 30 juillet 2014

Little girls


Many little girls. I drew them whie I was working on my final project for school, too relax a bit. I grew quite fond of them, and perhaps I'll have a chance to create a real thing with them next year ? (I'm taking a one-year class in comics drawing, which is in itself very exciting, but I will also use this year to prepare for my goal studies, which is scientific illustration.)





*
* *

While I'm at it, this is my current favourite drawing of mine, and one that I've made for Mila and I's one year anniversary, so it is even more special. We really wanted those gingham OPs. And we got them. Much happiness.


(Picture by Kitsch, thank you very much !)

*
* *

I've also spent my time drawing while I was in vacation at the beginning of the month. This is one of them~


2 commentaires: