jeudi 17 juillet 2014

Following Alice


Sunday was Following Alice event, with Misako Aoki (she is everywhere !) and the election of the french Lolita Ambassador !

 

OP : Moitié, choker : Antique Beast, necklace : Juliette et Justine, headpiece : Elena Cherdova

I was wearing my newest Moitié OP for the occasion. If anyone know anything about this dress, I'd like to know ! I randomly found it on auctions and fell in love with the sleeves and neckline. But I do not know when it was released, what collection it is, how much it went for... I love to know these things. As the lack of red in my outfit may indicate, I wasn't supposed to wear this headpiece at all. It is actually a gift from the sweet Elena : she made headdresses for Mila and I, and it is the cutest attention ever. I was getting dressed, Mila pinned this headdress in my hair, and I just had to leave it there.




Mila was looking more than wonderful in full pink. She looks like a flower princess, so delicate and pure ! I must say I am very happy with these picture, considering how rainy and windy it was that day. Mila brightens everywhere she goes anyway~~

The South of France team, and cute Rosalynn

I did not do much that day, except walking around and taking pictures, but it was nice to see old friends and to get to see Diana — who comes very rarely. I really enjoyed the fashion show and, of course, the Lolita Ambassador election. It seems the day passed by quite fastly, even though I spent most of it lost in thoughts. I guess it is because I was exhausted (and it showed), added to the fact that it was the day just before Garden Party, and my mind was crowded with technical and practical thoughts. However, I'm glad I attended the event !

"Oh my God, I'm surrounded by (ferocious) EGL !"

Iana was lovely in pirate !


That Chantilly beret. We need it. 

Shimi was looking so great in Robe de l'Agneau ! That velvet background was made for her. I'm jealous of her crown of thorns too; mine looks so fake in comparison...


Derp derping with Mila and taking cute kisses pictures : two of the things I love most in the world.



That is the "I didn't score well at my Love Live iPhone game" face

Katarina was as cute as ever ! Also Diana finally had a picture with Misako~

I very much regret not taking pictures of Tro-Tro and Bloody, they looked absolutely wonderful.


Next are my favourite outfits from the fashion show. There were some really gorgeous pieces, such as the Angel outfit by Clara Maeda or that Little Red Riding Hood-like dress by Fidel David, which everyone wanted but wich is, unfortunately, an OOAK design.





Next was the Lolita Ambassador election ! We got to see all contestants walk, before they went with Misako for a private interview. Three were selected (and I guessed them right !) : Mila, Pom, and Yumi.



Waiting for the results... Everyone was a bit anxious. (Well, almost.)



Our lovely ambassadors with Misako ! I believe it is the first time three lolitas were elected to share the title. I am so, so proud of Mila-deer. She deserves it so much, for all that she's done for the community through various organizations, the incredible love she has for the fashion, her unparalleled striving to always do the best she can, her hard-working personality — albeit fun and caring too (...and also her cuteness~)


Better pictures of our ambassadors. Congratulations, all three of you



Derpiness ambassadors

Lastly, I took a photo with Eimar ! I should have admired that Iron Gate more. I really should have.


4 commentaires:

  1. (omg dat derp face du défilé 8D) Merci beaucoup pour ton gentil commentaire ;_; ( Et dit toi que ta couronne d'épine ne te fait pas mal 8D)

    Par contre c'est quoi OOAK? *inculte*

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Pour ta robe Moitié, tu devrais regarder le premier chiffre de son numéro de série sur l'étiquette, cela te renseignerait au moins sur l'année; ensuite, peut-être que de vieux GLB ou pour le mode hardcore, la Wayback Machine pourraient t'aider (en dessous de 2003, c'est mort). Merci de partager tes photos !

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Canada has three ambassadors as well. c: I'm so happy for you all!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Ta tenue était vraiment magnifique, mais il en faut peu pour te sublimer, une belle OP MmM, un petit aircomb bien ajusté et le tour est joué ;)
    J'ai beaucoup aimé tes photos de l'évènement. J'étais surprise de voir que tu aies réussi à en faire autant compte tenu de la mauvaise lumière aussi bien en extérieur qu'à l'intérieur.
    En tous cas j'ai été très heureuse de partager ce moment avec Mila et toi, je me suis vraiment bien amusée en votre compagnie ^^

    RépondreSupprimer