mercredi 9 juillet 2014

Angelic Pretty days




Last Tuesday, the Angelic Pretty pop-up store opened near Opera ! We had decided to get there two hours early with Mila. Which was the best idea we ever got, since we were given tickets while queuing, and ended up being numer 2 and 3. With our places guaranted, we went to eat cakes at the Japanese bakery near the shop~ We saw Maki making grocery shopping there for the whole team (I don't know why but Japanese people ever only eat Japanese food while abroad...?) and dogs dressed in frills.

After one particularly funny session of Maki ironing every dress before the opening, we got to enter with the firs batch of people. I got some little accessories, while Mila got... Well, you'll see on her blog. We stayed in there for more than an hour, after which I had to go to my final exam of the year. It went surprisingly well, I must tell you. It must be the power of AP.


 




 I stole this picture from Mila~


We were lucky enough to get a picture with Misako (she asked !) that ended up on her blog.

*
* *

I bought one lucky pack (see below what was in it !) and the ivory Cosmic socks !




 I gave the Musée du Chocolat tights to Mila (because I am very nice) (and also because I won't wear them, and she will~)


*
* *

After this was the Angelic Pretty Tea Party (my first one ever !) and, after knowing the results of my last exam (I got my diploma ! With a really great note ! I am the happiest right now !), it was a lovely day. I am still a bit disappointed by the lack of activities and the short time (2h20) for the price (60 euros), so I had three slices of cake to make up for it.




With Maki~



Asuka was really nice ! I love her "momma-is-proud-of-you" look here !

Pretty Tro-Tro, and Asuka ready to start a rap battle with anyone willing.






We took some pictures outside of the room, because more light = more pretty.



On to the outfit of the day~
We went as Cosmic magical girls and Mila tried to convince Asuka to make a collaboration with Sailor Moon. Mostly. We had just finished crafting our props less than one hour before the beginning of the Tea Party. It was dificult, it was painful, but it was worth it !








Thank you very much for looking, many other (short but picture-filled) articles are coming !



10 commentaires:

  1. Omg--Mila's constellation "bonnet" is such a smart and cool idea!! I may have to borrow it from her, hahaha~

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Isn't it great ? She worked very hard on this (and I helped a bit — I proud we manage to get it done o time, so I must say it 8D) The whole concept was such a great idea !

      Supprimer
  2. So jelly du cardigan chocolat ;o; !! Ha je suis sûre que le petit headdress maid a du être rentabilisé à la Garden Party !
    Merci pour tes supers photos, ça nous fait participer à tout ça de loin, et ça vend du rêve ! Vos tenues pour la TP AP étaient géniales, simples mais chaque détail savamment pensé ! Et félicitations pour ton diplôme \o/ J'espère que tu as fêté ça dignement !

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Je ne sais toujours pas ce que je vais en faire, de ce cardigan chocolat, mais il est chaud, il me servira durant les longs mois d'hiver, je le sens ! Et malheureusement même pas, les barrettes n'ont pas été rentabilisées; on n'avait pas le temps de faire de coiffures élaborées, hélas... Mais un jour, tu les verras !

      Et merci beaucoup ! o/

      Supprimer
  3. You both look so lovely in cosmic. The pop- up store looks amazing. Must have been fun watching them make everything ready fore the opening.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. It was quite a vision indeed, to see Maki re-arranging every little tiny accessory so that it's pefrct — though they were running late and we were too impatient to really appreciate the dedication ! I'm sure they are picture of the magic iron... Somewhere !

      Supprimer
  4. Such a cute event and everyone looks amazing!! :D

    SAMI★SPOON

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Your pictures are so pretty as usual! Ugh how I WISH I could have gotten a lucky pack. That cardigan is like a dream! ;_; <3
    You and Mila looked stunning at the Tea Party! An amazing match of props!
    And how lovely that you used THAT particular picture of me! XD

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. I love the magical girl outfits, and your props are amazing. Now I want to watch and anime about you. ^^

    RépondreSupprimer