lundi 23 juin 2014

A rose for myself and a rose for the dead



Two Angelic Pretty outfits, because it is spring and I only want lighter colors right now. I'd never thought I would buy so much AP, but I'm already excited to be able to properly wear them, as well as to attend their Tea Party in Paris at the beginning of July (that would be my first !)

I've wanted this gingham OP ever since I first missed it on auctions. I was looking for the red one at first but settled for the black one — I would love some more red in my black and white, but perhaps red gingham would have been a bit too much. As for the Rose Dress Up skirt below, I dream of having the jumperskirt, in any color. One day, one day.








_____________________________________________________








By the way, this is my 100th article published here ! Thank you so much everyone for following my articles and for commenting, I would never have thought I would post so much and have such a positive feedback.

2 commentaires:

  1. You know, Marie, you are just too gorgeous for words. And I think gingham is so beautiful on you. <3

    RépondreSupprimer