vendredi 2 mai 2014

Spring inspiration & wishlist




I love the style turn Baby has taken recently. Much lace. Very elegance.



________________________________________________________



 Dior, and House of Mirth, which I have not seen.


___________________________________________________________



And more casual stuff.



___________________________________________________________


Spring Wishlist

Because I have more than enough black and white now !


1. A beautifully constructed, non-print dress
Is that pink that I see...? 


2. A dress/skirt for Summer. I really like black, white and red these days.


3. Sailor stuff ! Also exclusively in black, white and red. 


4. Something from my crazy list
Crazy because very hard to find, mostly... Quite costly too. 


5. A starry salopette for everyday wear — one day ! 


6. Short shorts
AKA booty shorts, because one always needs booty shorts. Only these two ones.


7. Pretty hair accessories 


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire