mercredi 30 avril 2014

Random outfits



Some forgotten pictures of trying on outfits from the past few months... I changed rooms since then so those will be the last ones with my pretty-but-too-dark purple walls that needed a copious amount of filters to be somewhat balanced !

Or... Not technically the last ones because I have a set in EGA style that's been sitting in my drafts for almost a year. Oops.


 Dearli dress, J&J waistcoat, my mother's pouch


Algonquins JSK, FoxCherry hat, H&M tights, TUK shoes


Dearli dress, Alice Auaa underskirt, J&J necklace


 
J&J JSK and necklace, handmade headdress of thorns~

Engraving illustrations always make my heart beat fast.

2 commentaires:

  1. Juste <3 la toute première. Oui c'est parce qu'à du poil mais j'adore le poil ! Et le veston.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Please wear more top hats all the time. You look so elegant as always. And your photos leave me speechless...

    RépondreSupprimer