dimanche 23 mars 2014

Atelier Pierrot





Recently, I purchased this lovely (and seemingly extremely limited) corset/waist cincher from Atelier Pierrot, which has been the cause of death of my bank account (for now, at least). I shouldn't really say corset, because that beautiful thing hasn't got any sort of boning whatsoever, it's quite disappointing. It is more like a belt, actually, and therefore not as flattering as I would have thought — I may have overindulged in cheese and fondues these days, but not quite as much as the following pictures would suggest. I wore it on top of a JSK, so it may have increased the effect even more; I suppose it is more flattering to wear it with only a blouse underneath.
However, it doesn't matter all that much. I still love this piece, and I will find ways to wear it !

I was too short on money to get the matching skirt and yes, indeed, it is a pity.











2 commentaires:

  1. Je pense que ça te va très bien! *o* Tu es trop belle comme toujours!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Oui, c'est indéniablement fait pour toi ! *__*

    RépondreSupprimer